A Workshop for Women facilitated by Trish Fairley
PLAYFULLY ME Friday 31 May 2019, 10am - 3pm A Workshop for Women
Using movement, voice, story-telling and stillness InterPlay encourages us to notice what feels good in our bodies and to do more of what brings us joy and delight!
Come to this playshop if you sometimes…
• say ‘yes’ when you’d rather say ‘no’
• want to claim your own voice and stories more powerfully
• feel you can’t be fully yourself
• think others find you ‘just too much’
• yearn to be more outrageous /have more fun /laugh more /not be so serious
• know that you can’t be all things to all people all of the time
• worry about what people think of you.
F$60 C$50 MF$54 MC$45
Please bring a plate of food to share for lunch
firstname.lastname@example.org PH: 0439 594 363
Facilitated by Trish Fairley
Sophia, 255 Cross Rd Cumberland Park