The Life Practice Program Brunswick Heads 2019
Feb & May in Brunswick Heads including one day Secrets of InterPlay
The InterPlay® Life Practice Program is an active, creative way to unlock the wisdom of your body. By maximizing ease and minimizing stress learn how to shape your life the way you want it to be. InterPlay is easy, incremental and affirming and focuses on building strengths through community, relationships and having fun.
In The Life Practice Program you will learn the core elements of the InterPlay system; ideas and practices that help you move from where you are to where you want to be. InterPlay will teach you how to pay attention to all levels of your experience - mind, heart, body and spirit - to see how you can thrive when all parts are integrated.
Through playing, practice and personal support you will learn the many ways in which you can apply InterPlay to your life and work - to increase community, ease, grace, energy and joy and to create more choices and empowerment in your own life. Who knew that taking opportunities to creatively express your experiences, discerning your personal goals and desires and going for what you want could be so delightful?
The Life Practice Program is a pre-requisite for undertaking The InterPlay Leader Training Program, which is an additional training necessary for accreditation to lead and teach InterPlay.
In 2019, The Life Practice Program will be offered in Brunswick Heads, led by Trish Watts and Greer Dokmanovic.
- Artfulness and Play: Involvement in a total of 50 hours of accumulated play, in addition to TheLife Practice Program, preferably through at least one untensive program (e.g. SummerPlay) as well as workshops and regular playtimes.
- The Secrets of InterPlay: A one-day workshop focusing on the fundamental InterPlay principles (Secrets) & Life Practice skills. Friday 15 February 2019, 9 am-5 pm
- Life Practice Group Workshops: opportunities to apply InterPlay principles and practices to leading your life.
The Group Workshops will be offered over two weekends as follows:
Friday 15 February 7-9 pm, Saturday 16 Feb 9 am-5 pm, Sunday 17 Feb 9 am-4.30 pm; and
Friday 10 May 7-9 pm, Saturday 11 May 9 am-5 pm, Sunday 12 May 9 am-4.30 pm
- Creative Reflections: A series of Creative Reflections are to be completed as part of the Life Practice Program. This will enhance your ability to articulate your experience of InterPlay and apply InterPlay insights to your own life.
- Focus Sessions: Each participant will receive 3 focus sessions and affirming feedback. The focus sessions will take place at the Group Workshops. They enable you to use the creativity of InterPlay forms to explore issues in your life through deeper play.
- Practice of InterPlay: At the end of the Life Practice Program participants will share a short presentation, highlighting how their InterPlay experience is impacting on their lives.
The Secrets of InterPlay workshop
The Secrets of InterPlay manual
Life Practice Group Workshops
The InterPlay Life Practice Self-Study Guide
Written responses to your Creative Reflections
The total cost for the Life Practice Program, including The Secrets of InterPlay workshop, is $1100. The fee for attending solely The Secrets of InterPlay workshop is $200.
Lunch can be provided each day for $15 a day.
Book through Try Booking
Separate payment is required for any other playgroups, classes or workshops that you may undertake during the course of the year.
All financial arrangements need to be in place prior to the commencement of the Program and all payments must be completed by 30th June 2019.
We are keen to include people who would like to do the InterPlay Life Practice Program but who may have difficulty with up-front finances. Efforts will be made to accommodate financial or other challenges of individual participants. If you would like to discuss possible alternative payment arrangements please contact InterPlay Australia’s Training & Development Coordinator, Trish Fairley.
To express your commitment to undertaking the 2019 InterPlay Life Practice Program in Brunswick Heads or for further information about the program please contact Greer Dokmanovic.
PS There will be a Life Practice Program also in Canberra in the second half of 2019. Please email email@example.com if you are interested.
Trish Watts is the co-founder of InterPlay Australia. An inspirational singer, musician, teacher, community improvisor and group facilitator, Trish brings a multitude of experience and knowledge to her leadership of the Life Practice Program. Trish is also a qualified Voice Music Therapy Practitioner. Greer Hudson Dokmanovic has been leading InterPlay for many years. She was a participant in the US InterPlay Arts and Social Change program for Millenials in 2011 and has been most recently leading regular play in Brunswick Heads.