InterPlay Australia Facilitators are qualified and experienced InterPlay leaders who are available to present talks or workshops to community groups about InterPlay.
Recognition as an InterPlay Australia Facilitator is available to an InterPlay leader who:
● Has had at least one year of teaching practice after graduating from The Leader Training Program
● Is a member of the Leaders’ Circle and is covered with appropriate insurance.
● Initiates or leads InterPlay classes and/or workshops on a regular basis, over and above facilitating play groups, OR facilitates workplace/community programs using mostly InterPlay processes
● Demonstrates they are actively involved in, and promoting, InterPlay Australia, through listing of classes and/or workshops facilitated
● Has their application approved by the Board of InterPlay Australia, against the above criteria.
A Facilitator application form is available from email@example.com.