Social Media,Marketing and Advertising Coordinator
- Assist with developing and implementing strategies for the marketing and advertising of InterPlay Australia events to maximise exposure on social media.
- Collaborate with the Administration Coordinator to ensure multiple marketing and advertising of events on InterPlay Australia website, social media and in newsletters.
- Liaise as required with members of the InterPlay Australia community and its regions in developing marketing messages around planned events and workshops. (This currently includes Trish Watts an InterPlay Australia founder and leader driving on-line workshops)
- Advise the Board of InterPlay Australia on the effective promotion of events.
This is a 5 hour per month contract initially as the position is piloted and its continuation depends on the results and effectiveness of campaigns and seeing consistent increase in participation rates including registration numbers.
The successful contractor will demonstrate.
- Experience, talent and knowledge of social media marketing and advertising strategies
- Exposure to working with websites, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent people and communication ability
- Commitment and reliability in providing consistent communication, messaging and brand
- Ability to relate to a wide audience including youth, culturally and linguistically diverse communities and under- represented groups
The position will report to the Chair of the Board of InterPlay Australia Board and liaise with the Administration Coordinator on a regular basis.
For further information contact Robert on 0403 843 604. Expressions of interest can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org